| Energy | Laundry
| Water | Health |
Opportunity | BioSmart®
Quartz Infrared Heater BIO
500 Watt / 120 Volt In Wall
500 Watt 120 Volt In Wall Infrared Heater
Quartz Infrared Heaters Provide Cleaner, Healthier,
Therapeutic Heat and save up to Half the Price of what a Gas
or Electric heater costs to run!
The BioSmart™ 500 watt In-Wall Far Infrared Heater is a
flush in-wall heater for smaller rooms, such as bathrooms,
hallways and closets.
In-Wall Far Infrared Heating Systems come in 120 volt
units for new construction. The 120 volt units can also be
retrofitted to existing installations where only 120 volt
circuitry is available.
- Heat Type: Therapeutic far-infrared heat.
- Heat Chamber: Copper lined for maximum ion transfer.
- Heating Elements: Two (1) ceramic infrared emitters
- Ceramic Life Expectancy: Rated at 40,000 hours.
- Heat Output: 2,800 BTU infrared heat.
- Fan System: Three (1) high volume, low noise 90mm DC
- Frequency Hum: There is no AC 60Hz frequency hum as
with other in-wall systems.
- Fan Noise Level: 18 dB—practically silent.
- Cabinet: All Metal –22 & 24 gauge
- Dimensions: 18” x 4 3/8” x 4” (H,W,D)
- Power Requirements: 120 Volt AC —500 Watt.
- Power Supply: Requires isolated 12 gauge wire to
- Chassis Safety Insulation: Exceeds all government
and independent laboratory standards for safety in an
installed heating appliance (a safety standard that
exceeds other manufacturer’s specifications).
- Life Expectancy: BioSmart® Infrared™ Heaters—25
- Thermostat Power Requirement: None. The unit
contains its own low voltage power supply for thermostat
- Thermostat Type: Any 12-24 volt low-voltage
thermostat (not supplied).
- Zoned Heat Capability: Pre-wired. Simple two-wire
contact to any zone control panel—can also accept
multiple parallel hook-ups to a single low-voltage
- Listed Approvals: CTUV-US & International (UL
- Installation: Any wall with a minimum 3 ˝ inches of
- Warranty: Limited 3 Year P & L. 5 Year—ceramic